**PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION**
Leading Canadian Retail’s Finance Technology Delivery department is hiring for a Project Manager who will be part of a Solution Delivery Team responsible for delivering and managing technology projects to support Finance business needs across the enterprise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the business to deliver to meet the business priorities
- Accountable for overall delivery of Finance technology projects, with the specified level of quality, on time and within budget. Apply Agile (Scrum Master), SDLC and PM methodologies in a flexible and practical manner in various situations
- Schedule and cost priorities, manage scope between stakeholder groups and within the project team. Lead Sprint Planning and other Agile sessions to ensure each Sprint is efficient and effective. Build a strong working relationship with the business Product Owner and support the PM process.
- Ensure continuous project delivery improvement, both with tools and with process. Evaluate and Explore new and emerging software tools and technologies
- Come with a “Figure it Out” approach. Be proactive in taking the initiative and the lead for identifying, analyzing and resolving issues.
- Demonstrated PM competencies: budget and timeline management, risk management, scope management, issues management, timely decision making, effective team building, ability to prioritize and delegate appropriately and deal with changing priorities
- Prior experience working with and managing teams
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- 5 years of experience managing medium to large sized ($1M-$10M) complex, Agile projects from initiation to implementation using a disciplined approach to PM
- University degree or equivalent
- Prior experience with PeopleSoft Financials would be an asset
- Experience in the Wholesale, Retail, or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (nice-to-have)
- Experience with Analytic Systems/Big Data/Decision (nice-to-have)
- CSM, PMP (nice-to-have)
- Innovative and Agile individuals, who are able to manage in an environment of ambiguity and change to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
- Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of launching, building and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solvers with the ability to prioritize and analyze to meet business objectives