This position is with one of our manufacturing clients based out of Markham.
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Administrator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, HR Services
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Supervisor, HR Services, the incumbent will support the HR Services team with the HR digitization project (employee files and documents) and HR administrative tasks.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates and prepares the digital conversion of all associate paper files into an online platform
• Ensures all existing associate e-files are up-to-date and complete
• Monitors contract and temporary associate end dates and prepares extensions as required
• Provides any administrative support to the HR Services team including preparation of transfer and promotion letters and associate related announcements
• Provides employment letters and verifications
• Answers associate general queries relating to Honda policies and other programs
• Support SOX and KPMG departmental audits by managing audit requests and pulling audit listings and samples as requested
• Assist with other duties and projects as required
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Post-Secondary education with a Human Resources focus
• 1-2 years of relevant business experience
• Working towards CHRP designation preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Technically grounded in MS Word applications, Adobe and an HRIS application.
• Knowledge of Employment Standards Act, and Human Rights Code and any other relevant legislation
• Must have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects and initiatives
• Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
• Develops and maintains good working relationships and all members of the team.
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Working Conditions • Normal
Physical Effort • Normal
Mental Stress • Normal