IAMGOLD is a leading mid-tier gold producer with four operating gold mines (including current joint ventures) on three continents. IAMGOLD has a pipeline of development and exploration projects. The company’s growth plans are focused in Canada, select countries in South America and Africa.
IAMGOLD is committed to a Zero Harm approach: we continually strive to reach the highest standards in human health and safety, minimize our impact on the environment and work co-operatively with our host communities.
To perform a wide variety of duties in support of the Human Resources Information System. In the role as HR Technology analyst, you will provide a wide variety of duties in support services of the Human Resources Information Systems (Oracle HCM Cloud) with respect to system management, HR process workflow, HR dashboard and reporting, filing, document management as well as acting as a liaison providing first level support to the user community and IT Support, providing first level troubleshooting support to user community
Key Area: HR Technology Project
- Involved in the project implementation, facilitate the project deliverables and status tracking
- Identify the system performance and keep track of issues logs
- Support project plans and timelines for the implementation of changes in order to ensure delivery of changes is met within time frames and budget
- Testing, data verification and documentation during HRIS implementation, including development of test data and training materials
- Gain a familiarity on how the end user uses the applications as part of their business workflow
- Assist with Functional testing of business processes when there are application updates, especially in the Production environment
- Proactively participate in the user training
Key Area: HR System Support, Maintenance and Configuration
- Participate in HR system enhancement with regards to testing system upgrades/fixes and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation/testing and loading of employee information in the system.
- Perform user administration task as the role of delegated administrator
- Test modules after upgrades/new releases have been applied/installed.
Key Area: Data Management and Audit
- Maintain systems to ensure efficient operations, processing and report generation through researching system related problems reported from HR users or business units.
- Maintain documentation such as design documents, architecture and flow diagrams as applicable.
- Build and modify statistical and predictive analytical models, algorithms, queries and methodologies.
- Routinely audit system data and processes to ensure data continuity and process control across HR modules, platforms, and systems. Present findings professionally and in a manner which best fits the target audience.
Key Area: HR Processes
- Work with HR team to identify opportunities to improve HR systems and processes in order to make HR programs more effective, efficient and useful for HR users, managers and employees.
- Meets with HR process owners to clarify requests for system or process improvements in order to understand business value and prioritize any justifiable changes to systems and/or processes.
- Analyzes system capabilities and business processes and makes recommendations for improvements in order to support data integrity efforts.
What we look for:
- University degree with a background or focus on technology analytics, data science
- Up to 3 years of related work experience
- Experience in Human Resources is an asset
- Additional qualifications – competency requirements Enthusiastic service-oriented individual
- Strong ability to communication, verbally and written.
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience in Oracle HR system an asset
- Well-organized, good deal of independent judgment, and discretion/confidentiality.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to and enjoys multi-tasks
IAMGOLD is committed to treating all people in a way that respects their dignity and independence. Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process or otherwise, please notify us of this when you apply and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.