ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SCOPE POSITION OVERVIEW
- Responsible for ensuring reinsurance data is processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner and meets the needs of key business partners
- Using a Business Process Management tool, updates business rules/logic to translate complex client data, through analysis of data, product specifications, and treaty parameters.
- Understands the different data streams for a, transaction data, claims, retro, and billing data.
- Ensures translated client data meets minimum data requirements and Munich Re Quality Control standards for accurate interpretation and processing to the Corporate Administration System.
- Accurately maps client plan codes to correct Treaty and plan.
- Conducts comprehensive data integrity testing to ensure expected results are released to production.
- Determines resolution of records that failed validations through root cause analysis, develops and follows through on a plan of action for correction. Identifies and escalates financial impacts or business risks to Management.
- Ensures cessions fall within treaty and underwriting limits.
- Assists business partners, (Corporate, Pricing, Underwriting, Claims, and Finance) with data inquiries using basic SQL queries to extract, analyze, and distribute accurate data.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree and 1-2 years of experience.
- Proficient in programming languages, prior SQL experience
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Software (Excel, Access, Outlook etc), and Power BI
- Basic understanding of database structures
- Able to resolve routine problems. Progressing towards resolving non routine issues and data related problems.
- Immediately escalates issues that impede work deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of customers and acts with customers in mind.