Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multi-billion dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power generators.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech seeks qualified candidates for Talent Acquisition Assistant (Intern).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, as it relates to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Support the TA team by uploading interview notes, follow-ups, interview dates/times and finalized hiring details
- Develop and post job descriptions on various internal and external sites
- Perform reference checks
- Ensure that the necessary resources are booked, such as meeting rooms with the appropriate facilities for Video Conference, Presentations, etc.
- Support Talent Acquisition with managing required applicant touchpoints to keep them warm for extended periods
- Support in the development of time-sensitive documentation including CV preparation for Work Packages and Proposals
- Act as a support to the business by booking requested interviews for various Business Leaders
- Support the tracking of key recruiting KPIs - Maintain a complete record of department KPI’s including sourcing efforts, interviews and new hires
- Minimum 1-3 years applicable experience
- Previous recruitment experience considered a strong asset
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems is considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment with the ability to self-motivate and understand sense of urgency
- People-person who enjoys networking and excels at relationship building
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Advanced skills in Excel)
- A passion and interest in attracting talent to a growing organization
Comtech Group Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Career Edge.
Comtech Group offers our employees a competitive compensation package with comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Comtech Group is an equal opportunity employer.