Authen Security is a boutique IT consulting firm that provides Identity Management and Security Architecture Advisory services. With primary focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM), Authen Security offers more than a decade of experience in helping clients in various industries meet their information security needs.
Currently we are looking for a Identity and Access Management Developer / Consultant with good communication skills to support our IAM clients. The role has significant learning opportunity for someone willing to learn about Identity Management solutions.
The first 1 month of the role will involve hands-on installation/configuration of IAM products via build-out of labs/scenarios. Therefore, the candidate must be comfortable with installation/configuration of operating systems, databases and application servers. Software development background is a must.
Following the initial stage, the candidate will accompany senior architects/advisors on client engagements to support with Identity Management implementation projects.
- University degree or college diploma in Information Technology Management, Computer Science or Engineering (New Grads or Co-op Students welcome)
- Successful completion of courses related to programming, systems design, and networking.
- Confidence to adapt to and manage changing (and occasionally conflicting) priorities
- Demonstrates intellectual agility in learning new Identity Management products
- Demonstrates curiosity and broad interest; and is a self-starter
Must have skills:
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA
- Hands on experience in Development and unit testing of web-based application with Java/J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience on Relational Database Management, SQL
- Design and implement SSO solutions for mobile and web applications Nice to have
- Knowledge in different Security SSO protocols, SAML 2.0, OAuth and OpenID
- Experience in SAML & OAuth identity and access capabilities.
- Experience in XML/XSL, JSON, Signing, Encryption.
Nice to have:
- IAM tools - Sailpoint, ForgeRock, Okta, Ping, Cyber Ark