Authen Security is a boutique IT consulting firm that provides Identity Management and Security Architecture Advisory services. With primary focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM), Authen Security offers more than a decade of experience in helping clients in various industries meet their information security needs.
Currently we are looking for a Identity and Access Management Integrator with good communication skills to support our IAM clients. The role has significant learning opportunity for someone willing to learn about Identity Management solutions.
This role will involve hands-on installation/configuration of IAM products. Therefore, the candidate must be comfortable with installation/configuration of operating systems, databases and application servers. Software development background is a must.
Following the initial stage, the candidate will accompany senior architects/advisors on client engagements to support with Identity Management implementation projects.
- University degree or college diploma in Information Technology Management, Computer Science or Engineering (New Grads or Co-op Students welcome)
- Successful completion of courses related to programming, systems design, and networking.
- Confidence to adapt to and manage changing (and occasionally conflicting) priorities
- Demonstrates intellectual agility in learning new Identity Management products
- Demonstrates curiosity and broad interest; and is a self-starter
Must have skills:
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA
- Hands on experience in Development and unit testing of web-based application with Java/J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience on Relational Database Management, SQL
- Design and implement SSO solutions for mobile and web applications Nice to have
- Knowledge in different Security SSO protocols, SAML 2.0, OAuth and OpenID
- Experience in XML/XSL, JSON, Signing, Encryption.
- Hands-on experience with installation of operating systems such as Linux (RHEL), Ubuntu OR Windows Servers
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring application servers such as JBOSS or Tomcat
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring common databases in such as Oracle, DB2 OR SQL server
- Hands on experience in installing and configuring virtual machines using Oracle VirtualBox OR VMware
Nice to have:
- IAM tools - Sailpoint, ForgeRock, Okta, Ping, Cyber Ark