Who is Mother Parkers?
We are one of the largest tea and coffee manufacturers in North America, with a mission to create a better beverage experience for our customers. As a leading customer solutions provider to some of North America’s largest retailers and foodservice chains, we use state-of-the-art technology and new product innovation to help our customers grow their business and deliver superior products to their clientele. Our team of coffee and tea experts are deeply passionate about what we do, proud of our 100+ years of business success, and excited about building a future with endless possibilities. Come join our team and work among the best, collaborate with high performers, and contribute to challenging work every day!
We have an exciting 1-year internship opportunity in our Human Resources department for a dynamic HR Coordinator. In this role, you will support the HR Business Partners in various administrative services, providing exceptional support in the areas of learning and development and other HR processes.
What you get to do:
- Provide support for our training programs and initiatives by scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, coordinating enrolment, and other duties as required.
- Design and deploy course evaluations, monitor results, and formulate recommendations based on participant feedback.
- Identify, engage, and partner with vendors and service providers to deliver learning solutions that meet business objectives.
- Monitor individual deliverables and provide relevant and timely reporting on status, progress and established KPI’s.
- Provide support and advice for employees on simple policy and procedural questions.
- Support the broader Human Resources initiatives such as onboarding, recruitment, benefit administration, performance management and other ad hoc requests to deliver high-quality outcomes across the organization.
- Support audits, providing reports and other information as required.
What you bring to the role:
- Previous experience in HR, ideally as an HR Assistant or HR Administrator.
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or closely related field.
- Expert knowledge of HR related databases, including Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Technology savvy including proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Familiarity with a manufacturing environment with an understanding of production procedures inclusive of safety, quality and environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Works well independently and on a team with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build collaborative relationships.
What we offer you:
- Flex hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Employee discount program on all our coffee and tea products.
- Dress for your day – when we’re back in the office, come in your jeans, or a business suit if you’re meeting with a client.
Mother Parkers is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.