As a member of the Workforce Management Team, a Customer Operations Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and management of Workforce Management (WFM) process, including but not limited to; intraday real-time monitoring and analysis, forecasting, staff planning, employee schedule preparation and publication, real time staffing, reporting and analysis of operational data for continuous improvement.
WFM Process Including But Not Limited To:
- Staff Forecasting and planning
- Schedule recommendations and preparation
- Workforce Monitoring, all lines of business
- Data analysis and reporting
- Workforce Team Manager, Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Perform intraday function managing service level for multi-queue environment including input of daily schedule changes, absences, offline activities while managing all telephony requests relating to the call center and other areas of the business
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly forecasts and schedules for multiple lines of business
- Support project and initiatives delivered to enhance departmental objectives
- Coordinate with Facilities, Information Technology and Management Team on a daily basis regarding Customer Service requirements and goals
- Maintain WFM processes and procedures document control
- Collaborate with all Workforce Management Team to ensure department standards, KPIs, objectives, process improvements and system issues are managed.
- Share best practices and collaborate with other members of the Leadership Team
- Prepare and analyze reports such as logs, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports.
- Review department metrics to ensure all lines of business job standard objectives and KPI’s are achieved.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Workforce Management role. WFM certification preferred
- Must demonstrate on a daily basis one’s commitment to the 407ETR Team Charter; Engaging Employees, Working together, Acting decisively, Continually improving, and Focusing on the Company’s Best Interests.
- Must have strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be detailed oriented and demonstrate excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Must have strong PC skills which include proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as demonstrates general understanding and operational knowledge of all systems used for our business (Scheduling tool, Symposium, Avaya and Jeff-net).
- Must be flexible to work in a shift environment during the Customer Service hours of operation, which are: Monday to Sunday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (including Statutory holidays)
- Must be outgoing and able to provide feedback while interacting with employees to support employee engagement.
- Demonstrates the ability to mentor and support others.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, evaluate and take initiative consistently
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment.
- Document and quality control (ISO 9001) experience preferred.
- Business analytics, Finance, Call center experience preferred.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.