Success stories, like this don’t happen everyday. From humble beginnings as a courier industry solutions provider in Canada, Fleet Complete® quickly grew to become one of the world’s leaders in telematics and connected mobility solutions for a wide variety of industries with fleets, assets and mobile workers.
Fleet Complete has become one of the top industry leaders in IoT (Internet of Things) by winning numerous awards for innovation and growth since its inception in 2000 thanks to its relentless commitment to product Innovation, Quality, Customer Focus, Productivity, People and Community.
With a customer and channel focused culture, Fleet Complete has enjoyed continuous growth, leveraged by strong investors and partnerships, innovation, A-player talent and a drive to be the industry leader. Recently, new Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partnerships with Toyota and General Motors have allowed the company to bring in more opportunities for growth and revenue generation as the market steers toward integration with connected vehicles. Fleet Complete Headquarters (HQ) are situated in downtown Toronto, steps to Union Station, the city’s main transportation hub with easy access to Billy Bishop Airport and Pearson International Airport.
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
Reporting directly to the Manager, Marketing Communications, the Digital Marketing Coordinator, Graphics will work closely with the Marketing team members for program collaboration, graphic design support and customer experience. The Digital Marketing Coordinator, Graphics is responsible for design and marketing projects as well as supporting any ad-hoc requests that the Marketing team receives from other departments within Fleet Complete. If you are passionate about B2B Marketing and are looking to gain experience and grow your career in digital marketing and program management; then this role may be for you!
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Graphics
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lay out of Sell Sheets, PowerPoint Presentations and Booklets that adhere to brand guidelines of our carrier partners
- Create and update digital and print material for new product introductions to fit with internal branding conventions
- Code, create and update Email Templates, using HubSpot and Microsoft CRM marketing module
- Design and provide Photoshop templates
- Prepare files in accordance with print production requirements
- Prioritize daily workflow to accommodate needs and deadlines as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Research and information compilation
- Social media posting
- Project management
- Status updates with internal teams
- Other tasks as required
Hours of Operations: Mon – Fri (9 am to 5 pm) occasional overtime
All applicants must posses the following:
- Must have completed a University or College program in Marketing, Graphic Design or related Communications Program or equivalent
- 2+ years of digital marketing and/or design experience
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Must be self-disciplined, able to multi-task and work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A high level of experience in MS Windows programs and proficiency in the following software applications:
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
Ideal candidates also demonstrate the following:
- Fluency both written and spoken in French, Spanish or German is a plus
- Basic HTML coding experience is an asset
- CMS experience is an asset
Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact the Recruitment Team, 866-649-7949.
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.