Success stories like this, don’t happen every day. From humble beginnings as a courier industry solutions provider in Canada, Fleet Complete quickly grew to be one of the world’s leaders in telematics and connected mobility solutions for a wide variety of industries with fleets, assets and mobile workers.
Today, with 20 years in the industry, Fleet Complete is one of the fastest-growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies across the globe, operating in 17 countries with offices in Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Australia. Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation thanks to our relentless customer-centric approach and commitment to company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community.
Thanks to strong partnerships and sound investments, our trusted Fleet and Mobile workforce platform provides real-time insights, visibility, employee safety and overall operational efficiency. This helps organizations, municipalities and businesses of all sizes to modernize their operations with ease. Fleet Complete is known for hiring, growing and empowering talented people who develop innovative products, build powerful relationships and provide personalized support that is unparalleled in our industry. Join Fleet Complete on our next chapter and we can work together to "help fleets thrive".
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
At Fleet Complete we are invested in your success. We want you to have a job you are genuinely excited about, as well as opportunities to learn, grow and challenge yourself. If you are a dedicated Marketing graduate who enjoys building relationships and leveraging your strengths, this role is for you.
Reporting directly to the Video Production Specialist, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for providing support to the Marketing function within Fleet Complete. It is imperative that the Marketing Intern is able to manage multiple and competing priorities in a timely and efficient manner. The Marketing Intern will use his / her marketing acumen and creativity to assist the Marketing team in furthering their activities – including social, print, digital marketing and event planning. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude to deal with tactical efforts with a vision linked to the Marketing strategy of the team and company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update and layout of Sell Sheets, PowerPoint Presentations and Booklets that adhere to brand guidelines of our carrier partners
- Prepare files in accordance with print production requirements
- Support to tape and film content and stories on a regular and recurring basis, and related to work as part of special events
- Use editing software to bring to life footage in a way that is visually appealing
- Use voice-over techniques and tools in post-production
- Select optimal footage and insert audio files for sound and special effects
- Edit the look and feel of existing materials and propriety footage by adding content to videos, including branding and advertising
- Arrange content and film into a sequence and minimize imperfection in video quality by using editing tools and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Social media posting
- Project management
- Status updates with internal teams
- Other tasks as required
All applicants must possess the following:
- Must be enrolled or recently completed a University/College program in Marketing, Graphic Design, related Communications program or equivalent
- Ability to operate film and video camera equipment is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Adaptable to fast-paced environments and works well under pressure
- Must be self-disciplined, able to multi-task and work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Proven attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate level and proficiency in the following software applications:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects