Tjene (tuh-jean) practices enterprise software consulting and advisory services in Canada, U.S. and Europe. Tjene is transforming business to business (B2B) applications by creating user intuitive web applications for our enterprise clients. Headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario and Dallas, Texas.
- Cohesive: Tjene's industry purpose is to serve our clients with world class solutions and methodologies. With offices in Toronto and Dallas, we are a uniquely cohesive unit in an industry where reliance on remote workers is the status quo.
- Cross Functional: All Tjeners are cross-trained to serve in a functional and technical capacity.
- Quick Turnaround Time: Our highly collaborative environment has allowed us to build a robust knowledge base and provide quick turnaround times on deliverables.
- Technology Approach: Tjene’s culture fosters a progressive approach to new technologies, setting the pace in the industry. This has resulted in creative technology solutions and proprietary technologies developed in-house.
- Process Approach: Tjene understands the importance of robust and efficient business processes, offering best practices to our clients.
Developers are responsible for Software Development, Configuration, and Integration.
- Developing web applications for enterprise software;
- Working with design recommendations and feedback to improve visual design and usability for users;
- Providing input into and following established development guidelines and standards;
- Providing input to design proposals to reflect costs, time required, and alternative approaches to satisfying existing and future needs;
- Partaking in proactive measures of software testing, maintenance, and improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- 1+ year(s) of working experience in software development;
- A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Java, SQL, Data Visualization Software including Tableau, Qlik;
- Experience with UX design.