Tjene ((v.) [tuh-jean] meaning "to serve" in Norwegian) practices consulting and advisory services in Canada, U.S. and Europe. Tjene specializes in Corporate Real Estate, Integrated Workplace Management Systems, Business Intelligence, and Data Management. Headquarters are located in Toronto, ON & Dallas, TX.
· Cohesive: Tjene's industry purpose is to serve our clients with world class solutions and methodologies. With offices in Toronto and Dallas, we are a uniquely cohesive unit in an industry where reliance on remote workers are the status quo.
· Cross Functional: All consultants are cross-trained to serve in a functional and technical capacity.
· Quick Turnaround Time: Our highly collaborative environment has allowed us to build a robust knowledge base and provide quick turnaround times on deliverables.
· Technology Approach: Tjene's culture fosters a progressive approach to new technologies, setting the pace in the industry. This has resulted in creative technology solutions and proprietary technologies developed in-house.
· Process Approach: Tjene takes a process-oriented approach to problem solving. From offering best practices to process re-engineering, Tjene understands the importance robust and efficient business processes.
Analysts are responsible for providing expertise in the Corporate Real Estate Management, Business Intelligence, and Data Management solutions for our clients globally.
· Client Relationship Management: Strengthen client relationships and seek out opportunities to increase revenue within each client engagement by developing excellent rapport and going above and beyond at all times.
· Project Delivery and Management: Deliver assigned work on time and error free, develop follow up action items, and participate in on-site and virtual client meetings.
· Client Communication: Engage with client and follow up on standard project deliverables; provide additional support for issues or questions when needed.
· Collaboration & Innovation: Collaborate with team members to develop innovative and adaptable solutions in order to meet changing client business needs and create repeatable standards that can be leveraged across the organization.
· A bachelor's degree in a business or technical field of study;
· 1+ year(s) of experience in a professional environment or internship; preferably experience working in or delivering work to clients in any corporate environment;
· Very strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
· Demonstrated ability to perform effective planning, work independently, take initiative and manage multiple assignments;
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Powerpoint);
· A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration;
· Willingness to travel.