Tjene (tuh-jean) practices enterprise software consulting and advisory services in Canada, U.S. & Europe. Tjene specializes in Corporate Real Estate, Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), Business Intelligence, & Data Management. Headquarters are located in Toronto, ON & Dallas, TX.
Management Services (MS) Application Support Analyst at Tjene:
Tjene is looking for someone with a passion for customer service to join our team as a MS Application Support Analyst. Acting as a first line of response to our clients, you will communicate in a helpful and engaging manner to triage client queries and support issues identified within the system. It’s okay if you don’t have a technical background! We’ll teach you all you need to know about Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS).
- Cohesive: Tjene's industry purpose is to serve our clients with world class solutions and methodologies. With offices in Toronto and Dallas, we are a uniquely cohesive unit in an industry where reliance on remote workers is the status quo.
- Cross Functional: All Tjeners are cross-trained to serve in a functional and technical capacity.
- Quick Turnaround Time: Our highly collaborative environment has allowed us to build a robust knowledge base and provide quick turnaround times on deliverables.
- Technology Approach: Tjene’s culture fosters a progressive approach to new technologies, setting the pace in the industry. This has resulted in creative technology solutions and proprietary technologies developed in-house.
- Process Approach: Tjene understands the importance of robust and efficient business processes, offering best practices to our clients.
MS Application Support Analysts are responsible for providing support, guidance, and expertise using an IWMS Software to clients.
- Client Support: Provide exemplary customer service to clients. Address, maintain, and improve client IWMS software issues.
- Client Relationship Management: Strengthen client relationships and seek out opportunities to increase revenue within each client engagement by developing excellent rapport and going above and beyond at all times.
- Client Communication: Engage with clients regularly and follow up on standard project deliverables; provide additional support for issues or questions when needed.
- Collaboration & Innovation: Collaborate with team members to develop innovative and adaptable solutions in order to meet changing client business needs and create repeatable standards that can be leveraged across the organization.
- A bachelor's degree;
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer service role or internship;
- Exemplary customer service skills;
- Very strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Demonstrated ability to perform effective planning, work independently, take initiative and manage multiple assignments;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint);
- A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.