The Office coordinator provides all manner of administrative support for Senior management.
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of change management in the office, including and not limiting to:
- Coordinate new product implementations from sourcing raw materials, obtaining quotes from suppliers to test production;
- Implement required changes (processes and documents) in compliance with various Food safety and government regulations.
- Investigate and document all customer complaints, and identify areas for improvement;
- Coordinate and manage marketing events and responsible for budget variance;
- Review all invoices prior to submitting to Accounts Payable for payment;
- Work with IT consultants to resolve outages in office network, various application and security systems.
- Provide key support for special projects as needed.
- Prepare and revise meeting and presentation materials.
- Create general correspondence, including letters, memos, e-mails, and reports.
- College graduate or equivalent degree Typically 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS powerpoint, Word, Excel macro)
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the plant
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Primary Location: Toronto – Hwy 400 and Hwy 401