National Dry Company Limited is an independently owned bottler of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and is one of the oldest soft drinks manufacturers in Ontario. It currently manufactures a number of brands exclusively for Canada and USA. Their products are available through major supermarket chains and wholesale distributors. The company takes great pride in producing premium quality line of soft drinks and beverages and is committed to provide value-added bottling solutions to their customers.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products at various stages of processing
- Batch syrup for beverages and ensure adherence to formulations
- Conducting routine tests and inspecting raw materials to ensure conformance to company standards (e.g. concentrates from drums and tankers)
- Advising supervisor of raw material and product deficiencies
- Inspecting production area and lines for temperature, cleanliness, labels, etc.
- Maintaining line samples and concentrate samples
- Assist in daily CIP processes
- Ensuring products/raw materials are put on hold that cannot be shipped and/or used for various reasons
- Ensuring all monitoring records are complete relating to all testing procedures and analyses
- Ensuring cleanliness of lab at all times
- Ensuring all tasks and duties are performed with constant regard to personal health and safety and the health and safety of all other employees and/or visitors
- Authorize release of finished products for shipping
- Other tasks as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager
minimum 3-year experience in Quality Control / Batching
Full knowledge of HACCP and GMP.
Strong attention to detail
excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and command of the English language
A strong mathematical aptitude and critical thinking skills are essential.