The Accounting Administrator provides all accounting, administrative and reporting support for Accounting Manager.
- Maintain general accounting functions by updating and maintaining databases and files, inputting production statistics, sales orders, invoices, accounts receivables, accounts payable, preparing monthly reconciliation and reports etc.
- Prepare sales order for products to be picked up 1 business day prior to scheduled pick up.
- Issue, post and export invoices for products and services sold within 24 hours of shipment.
- Input daily production statistics on Accounting system.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of quantity produced, quantity shipped and invoices issued to key customers.
- Reconcile purchase orders to ensure quantities ordered are fulfilled and correct quantities shipped.
- Input vendor invoices to PO and AP modules.
- Responsible to reconcile purchase order clearing report to general ledger and investigate variance for reasonableness.
- Input customer payments to AR modules and reconcile to outstanding invoices.
- Prepare and publish weekly AR report.
- Prepare production and activity reports for management and customers.
- Provide support on special projects.
- Other accounting duties as assigned by manager.
- College graduate or equivalent degree in accounting
- Typically 3 years of experience in accounts receivable and payable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Excel macro, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the plant
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
Toronto Office: Hwy 400 and Hwy 401