The Software Developer will work directly with the Lead Developer, will support and assist with all aspects of the development of company’s backend and frontend applications, and maintenance of servers & networking. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You should be comfortable with significant project variety, creative problem-solving using coding, analysis, and an exciting yet steep learning curve. As a result, you can expect to grow into a sharper, more flexible, and versatile programmer. You can also count on being surrounded by an inclusive, helpful team to support and strengthen challenges alongside you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assisting with all aspects of software design and coding and testing and maintenance.
• Writing and maintaining code, and working on bug fixes, and conducting development tests.
• Creating and maintaining SQL database and queries and procedures.
• Support technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles
• Provide support for users on Windows machines with Office/Office 365 configuration. Install, fix, update and remove Word, Excel, PowerPoint application. Also install printers, new applications and other support requests
• Research and gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives and use case development
• Perform analysis of existing or new processes to determine how to best enable and implement
• Work closely with a highly synergized team of project managers and technical resources
• Ensure comprehensive, timely, and quality delivery of all requests
• Work with business facing stake holders to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions
• Participate in end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Software Development Diploma or related field from an accredited college/university/institution
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with .NET & SQL Server
• MS Office proficiency (Word, Power Point, Outlook and advanced Excel skills)
• Experience with data reporting from multiple sources like SQL and Excel
• Experience programming dashboard style reports with SSRS
• Experience with SQL server data management, ETL and data conversion between various sources is an advantage
• Experience with database administration (performance, backups, security, etc)
• Effective communication
• Problem solving
• Team work
• Organizational (Version Control, Issue tracking, task tracking etc)