This is a highly collaborative role requiring working with relevant teams to collect, analyze, and transform product data.
The role requires a collaborative approach to data interpretation, the collection of brand conventions, and validation of stocking items with subject matters experts (SMEs).
Independent work will include constructing parent and child products, comparing datasets from various sources to identify any code differences, cleaning data, building and importing templates into system.
Collaborative work will require working closely with SMEs to collect information on product property descriptors and working with the PIM (Product Information Management) Administrator on data quality assurance, identifying traits for new product templates, identifying product priorities with Marketing and SMEs and gaining insight about product code usage.
- Identify trends and patterns to construct parent products
- Build import templates for PIM system with clean data while documenting duplicates
- Validate stocking items and brand usage of SKUs
- Send questions and questionnaires to SMEs to collect key product data
- Verify brand representation with Marketing and SMEs
- Identify product group(s) and lines required for digital product catalog
- Clean product data as required
- Collaborate with PIM Administrator on data quality assurance
- Create and maintain project management trackers
- Document processes and maintain documentation
- Attention to detail
- Strong data analytic skills
- Ability to query relational databases & files in Excel. Knowledge of Excel Power query would be an asset but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strong willingness to learn, be mentored, and incorporate feedback into daily responsibilities
- Problem solver who is passionate about solving ambiguous problems and optimizing processes