This is a collaborative role requiring heavy research and writing skills and an ability to digest, transform, and create relevant literature regarding products and brands.
An ability to emulate brand tone, condense and edit technical data and collaborate with marketing and salespersons are essential tasks to this position.
Independent work will include reading through technical and specifications documentation, followed by distilling all that qualitative data into condensed product descriptions and details.
Collaborative work will include live-editing and rewrites, as well as meetings to gain product and brand knowledge. Sourcing images for brands and products with proper naming techniques, with special care for quality and beauty of images, will require heavy collaboration with marketing team and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to collect, analyze, and transform product data, technical data, marketing data and digital assets into new system
- Maintain a strong understanding of business processes standards and practices around product data, data workflows and content management in all relevant applications to ensure quality and accuracy of all product information, attributes, and imagery
- Establish and maintain effective visual merchandising and categorisation of products, where relevant
- Create digital content and copy where required
- Apply HTML code to digital content
- Support and engage in quality assurance activities
- Help develop and update processes to reduce data defects and rework
Skills and Requirements
- Strong research and writing skills
- Editing and rewriting skills
- Agile learner
- Accuracy, with great attention to detail
- Strong data analytic skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strong willingness to learn, be mentored, and incorporate feedback into daily responsibilities
- Ability to absorb complex subjects and distill into an easily digestible form for other team members
- Excited to Deliver the Difference for our customers