*ATTENTION: THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION, QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED WITH FURTHER INFORMATION*
Plexxus is a not-for-profit shared services organization which provides value added services to its Member and Customer hospitals.
Plexxus provides Logistics (Distribution, In-Hospital Logistics, Purchasing, Product Support, Accounts Payable), Strategic (Sourcing, Spend Management, Supplier Management, Contract Management, Innovation & Strategic Partnerships) and Support and Enablement (Information Technology, Data Governance & Management, Customer Relationship Management, Corporate (Human Resources, Finance), Customer Support) services.
VISION: Plexxus is the leading shared service organization in Canadian healthcare.
MISSION: Plexxus relentlessly delivers value to its Members and Customers through service excellence.
VALUES: Excellence, Responsive, Accountable, Collaborative
Plexxus serves a diverse group of hospitals consisting of specialty, community based, academic and research hospitals. Plexxus Member hospitals include: Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Lakeridge Health, North York General, Sinai Health System, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Scarborough Health Network, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto East Health Network, University Health Network, and Women’s College Hospital. Plexxus Customer hospitals include: Campbellford Memorial Hospital, Haliburton Highlands Health Services, Mackenzie Health, Markham Stouffville Hospital, Northumberland Hills Hospital, Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Ross Memorial Hospital, Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre, Southlake Regional Health Centre, and Stevenson Memorial Hospital.
We are recruiting a SAP FICO Analyst to work at our corporate head office in downtown Toronto and be broadly responsible for the following:
- Receive, log, and resolve Level 1 and 2 incidents reported by Plexxus and Hospital communities within a formal Help Desk Ticketing system
- Co-ordinate the escalation of incidents with senior support teams and 3rd party vendors(s) who provide levels 2,3, and 4 supports where required
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept advised of status of incident resolution and enhancement requests as per service level agreements (SLA)
- Participate in cross functional teams involved in issue resolution often involving 3rd party vendors and/or in house expertise; ensure that the solution is captured, documented, and communicated to the customer
- Ensure that documentation and communication elements are maintained and meet the appropriate policy and corporate standards
- Contribute to the development and implementation of call reduction strategies and incident management with a view to reducing repeat outage conditions
- Ensure escalation of high priority incidents to appropriate management and technical partners while managing communication to the relative incident and customer teams
- Ensure that the appropriate level of testing is performed: Manage the customer acceptance and sign off process to ensure a quality approach to issue resolution
- Build and maintain productive internal/external relationships both within and outside of the organization
- Other duties as assigned by manager, including desktop support (back-up to primary resource)
- Proven working knowledge of finance and controlling end-to-end business process •
- Proven experience implementing and supporting SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO)
- Working knowledge in SAP Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), and Grants Management (GM) modules are an asset
- University Degree or College Diploma with additional specialized certificate, relevant to position
- Ability to work effectively with all levels in an organization with a proven track record of Customer Service Excellence
- Ability to manage conflict and conflicting stakeholder and team interests demonstrating strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills – written, listening, and verbal
- Ability to think critically and apply root cause analysis supported by clear decision making capability
- Experience working within an outsourced vendor management environment
- Conversant in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundations at a minimum; ITIL certification preferred
- Experience in working with Remedy Incident and Service Request Management Modules for ticket management
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work after business hours and weekends as required to ensure continued Help Desk support cover for non-core hours