Raz Design is an ISO certified company that designs and manufactures a range of mobile shower commode chairs that allow people with physical disabilities to access a toilet and roll-in shower. Founded in 2004, Raz products are currently sold in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, France, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Australia and New Zealand. We practice continuous improvement for our entire product range while simultaneously developing new models that will further enshrine Raz as the innovation leader in our sector.
- Completion of a 4-year university degree in business, computer science, engineering or accounting.
- 3 - 5 years of related Project Management experience demonstrating a clear understanding of project methodologies.
- Project management certification such as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP) will be considered an asset.
- Apply recognized Project Management methodology to ensure projects are managed effectively (e.g. managing scope, time, cost, performance, communication, people resources, contracts, materials, risks, and quality).
- Experience on SAP roll-out projects
- Very familiar with SAP modules and components: SQL scripts, SAP Hana, SAP cloud, CIS
- Valid SAP certification
- Excellent problem-solving, written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage an extensive workload.
- Report on project progress to management
As an equal opportunity employer, Raz Design Inc. welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry or age. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Raz Design Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodation, upon request, at any stage of the hiring process.