LOCATION: Our office is in downtown Toronto, ON. Fully remote for now, with the expectation of working at the office when it is safe to do so.
REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Operations within our Development Team
LifeSpeak is a rapidly growing health, well-being and professional development organization whose platform helps organizations keep employees present, productive and thriving and enables employers to engage employees and reduce benefit costs. Since its conception and launch in 2004, our clients have relied on us for our innovative products and value delivery. Today LifeSpeak is a proven North American leader in helping companies and their employees cope with a rapidly changing healthcare and benefit environment. We make it easy for employees and their families to access the support and inspiration they need to overcome hurdles and accomplish personal goals. From sleep issues to managing diabetes, general fitness to mental health, professional development to couples’ relationships – LifeSpeak delivers comprehensive, accurate information and action plans from leading experts. Our platform provides people with the right support at the right time. To learn more about our dynamic company, product and team, please visit us at www.lifespeak.com.
As a full-stack developer, you are comfortable around both front and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You work through the full software development lifecycle from conception to deployment. You are a team player, easily able to work with an array of stakeholders to bring web projects to life.
Your time will be divided into these main areas:
- Continuous Product Improvement: We have a product roadmap with new features for our main client facing application. You will work on the entire tech stack to help bring this plan to life. You will also assist with optimization and debugging as required.
- CMS development: You will assist in the development of our in-house CMS solution, and the creation of related tools for our Account Management team.
- Client Onboarding and Support: Working with our Account Managers you will help to deploy our main enterprise platform for new client accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a full-stack developer with at least 3 years of experience writing high quality web applications
- Strong knowledge and experience with C# and the .NET Core framework
- Knowledge of SQL Server or other database technologies
- Experience developing or working with REST-based web API services
- Experience working with HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with Git or similar source control products
- High attention to detail and a sensitivity to the visual elements of the work you do
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks and meeting timelines
- Degree or diploma in computer science or related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
IT WOULD BE A BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with Angular10 (major bonus)
- Previous experience working with video technology, streaming videos/audio
- Experience with WordPress development
- Experience with Mobile App Development