JOB TITLE: Human Resource Coordinator
Vistek is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and meticulously organized individual to coordinate recruitment efforts and help us assure quality HR programs, training, development and HR project implementations, delivered on-time to meet business requirements. Delivering quality projects through executional excellence, on-time and with clarity every step of the way, should be exciting to you.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting staffing of various positions at Vistek. You will play an integral role in screening and recommending exceptional candidates to our hiring managers for all available positions including management and non-management positions. You will also support the Director of Human Resources in the administration of Vistek HR Systems, Training, and Health and Safety programs.
- Responsible for posting and sourcing for vacancies within the organization
- Maintain a healthy funnel of candidates and continually assess candidates’ skill sets and analyze profiles to determine fit for Vistek
- Conduct a high volume of resume, assessments and video interview screening
- Leverage and maintain our applicant tracking system to source candidates across Canada
- Continue to actively source candidates from multiple avenues such as cold calling, resume mining, networking and scouting talent to improve candidate quality
- Facilitate in-person and phone interviews with potential candidates before making recommendations for final interviews with the hiring manager(s)
- Create positive candidate experiences by delivering excellent ‘customer service’ in all candidate interactions, whether via email, phone, or in person interviews
- Exceed the quality of candidate expectations of our hiring managers
- Coordinate job offers and new employee on-boarding including the creation of offer letters, processing background checks and initiating the personnel files
- Responsible for orientation training for new employees
- Work directly with the Director of Human Resources on enterprise initiatives, i.e. Training and Development, Health and Safety, Employee events.
- Provide HR system support and training for Vistek staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Professional telephone and email etiquette
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with an excellent judge of character
- Comfort with cold calling and sourcing potential candidates
- 2 years of previous recruitment experience, preferred
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent preferred