As a member of the Corporate Services, Facility and Information Management & Technology team (FFIT), and reporting to the IT Manager, the Technology and Information Systems Support (TISS) works under minimal supervision in administering and maintaining CCHC’s information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment) while providing Information Management systems and operations support for the organization’s standard hardware, software and voice/data network solutions.
- Responsible for the installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers, and LAN network connectivity equipment.
- As appropriate, provides escalated on-site support of hardware, software, and network connectivity issues.
- Acts as the primary point of communication between business and functional units on all TIS matters
- Performs local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies, and procedures.
- Network administration.
- Is responsible for local IT maintenance and software license management.
- Monitors security compliance in accordance with agency’s policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of systems documentation.
- Assist with procurement and responsible for installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software
- Provides new staff with PC/account setup and orientation.
- Coordinates escalated technical support when necessary.
- Provides consulting/training/education services such as staff training/orientation for agency systems.
- Serves as the IT point of contact for support requirements.
- Assists with IT contracts and outsourcing/vendor management.
- Responsible for monitoring data backups to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
- Duties may require non-routine analysis, research and follow-through.
- Financial responsibility may include working within a budget to complete projects, negotiating and contracting with vendors, and assisting with budget development.
- Coordinates purchase of equipment and supplies as approved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Professional certifications as appropriate.
- Knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows. May require database management skills with ability to produce reports. Ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the Internet. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of personal computers.
- Must have a strong dedication to customer service, preferably within an environment of peak workload periods and concurrent deadline requirements.
- Training ability/experience a plus.
Key Attributes Required
- Collaborative & Facilitative
- Effective Interpersonal Skills / Team Player
- Strong Time Management & Organizational skills
- Adaptable – to the needs of others; to changing priorities
- Analytical/Systematic Thinker
- Problem-Solving skills