At Nymi, we are working to revolutionize the way authentication is handled in enterprises. We want to increase security, strengthen compliance, and ease the challenges associated with strong authentication in the workplace of today.
We’re looking for an experienced Test Automation developer to join our team in Toronto, Canada. We need hands-on experience in creating, deploying and using enterprise-grade automated testing frameworks and test cases. We’re looking for solid Python programming skills, a working knowledge of cross-platform development, and a passion for delivering high-quality solutions to our development and QA teams. We’re looking for someone eager to contribute to the full scope of Test Automation at Nymi.
- Design, develop and maintain system test automation infrastructure
- Design and implement automated test cases
- Contribute to test driven development in the Engineering team
- Monitor system quality through results of automated testing
- Defect forensics
- Manage and maintain the Nymi Test Automation Lab
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in system testing and/or automated testing
- Must have experience developing in Python
- Must have software testing and development in a Windows or Linux environment
- Must have continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Agile and test-driven development
- Fast learner, independent, organized, and pragmatic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in C/C++, Rust, Elixir
- Software testing and development in OS X, Linux, Android, iOS platforms
- Test Automation with Robot Framework
- Python 2.7 to 3.x migration
- Tools such as JIRA, Confluence, TestRail
- Testing or developing systems that involve Bluetooth, IP based networking and NFC
- Testing or developing software for embedded systems
What is it like to work at Nymi?
Rethinking the authentication paradigm means creating a solution that both companies and employees are excited to use. This vision goes beyond any one role, team or department; everyone has a voice and a chance to shape the company. This empowerment leads to a team full of extremely talented thinkers and innovators. We take risks, solve problems and are highly adaptive.
At Nymi we embrace diversity and build teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our commitment to being a positive and inclusive work environment goes to the core of our values. We believe this is a key factor in our success and we encourage applications from tech’s under-represented groups.
Some of the perks: downtown location - transit reimbursement - parking - education allowance - generous vacation - great benefits incl. vision coverage - prayer/pump/nap room - shower - weekly catered lunch - snacks - casual dress - flexibility in schedule - remote work - (friendly) dog friendly ...
Accommodations for people with disabilities are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.