Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Proprietary software solutions and innovation are at the core of what differentiates Citco in the alternative investment space. Through our network of global development centres, Citco invests heavily in technology development, security, and infrastructure to ensure our clients continue to receive award-winning products that underpin our commitment to service excellence.
As a core member of our Innovation IT team, you will work with dedicated professionals to ensure our clients maintain access to their critical information assets while keeping Citco ahead of industry trends.
- Design, develop, and implement software solutions to support business requirements
- Be involved in concept design, brainstorming, research, etc. required to create new solutions for consideration
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Participate in performance/load tests, making recommendations to improve performance and scalability
- Provide timely and effective solutions to critical production issues
- Contribute to continuous integration and continuous deployment automation
- Document solutions and keep knowledgebase up-to-date to support efficiencies
- 2 years' experience in python
- 2 years' experience with relationships databases
- 2 years' experience building Machine Learning models using sklearn and tensorflow
- 1 year experience in AWS or other cloud
- Proficiency in designing and implementing cloud-based applications in AWS preferred
- Experience with serverless architecture is a plus
- Experience working with Linux shell scripting an asset
- Must have strong communication skills and be able present diagnostic, troubleshooting steps and conclusions to a varied audience
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting large-scale systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.