We’re a talented team of product managers, digital marketers, developers, and product designers building Canada’s leading financial product comparison platform, Ratehub.ca (think Expedia, but for financial products). We compare mortgage rates, credit card rewards, deposit returns and insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship and community. That’s our modus operandi.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Lead to join our growing team, downtown Toronto. This is a great opportunity for someone who has had the experience of helping customers in the past take it to the next level by leading the next phase of Customer Service at Ratehub.ca
Ratehub.ca offers a friendly, innovative and collaborative work environment in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
Fun: You bring your whole self to work and make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer and company needs to make good business choices
Growth mindset: You love to learn and try new things
Hunger: You turn passion into action
Willing to Help: You care about your team members and are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
Impact Oriented: You are motivated by results and track to completion
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Bilingual (English & French): Helping our customers across the country is important
- Analytical: able to look at the questions our customers are asking in order to report to management on trends
- Process oriented: You have experience improving and reimagining Customer Service processes
- Patient: You can work with even the most confused customers
- Obsessed with the details! You’re a planner and incredibly organized
- Resourceful: You don’t have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Quality control: You self-edit and submit only your best work
- Proactive: You are never idle and love being busy
- Project manager: If a task is assigned to you, you take complete ownership over it
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture and want to preserve it --
- Zendesk experience considered an asset
- Create an inviting atmosphere for all customers, be it online, on the phone, or in person
- Responding to all consumer inquiries via email, webform and phone
- Maintaining and updating all FAQ's on our website
- Create monthly reports, meet scorecard metrics and pull ad hoc information as needed
- Analyze trends in customer requests and create recommendations over time
- Work with our product team to fix bugs/develop feature requests flagged by customers
- Work on continuous improvement of the customer service process to optimize for future success
- Help develop the plan for the next phase of customer service at Ratehub.ca
- Manage the fulfillment process and customer service for all gift card campaigns