We’re a talented team of product managers, digital marketers, developers, and product designers building Canada’s leading financial product comparison platform, Ratehub.ca (think Expedia, but for financial products). We compare mortgage rates, credit card rewards, deposit returns and insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship and community. That’s our modus operandi.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Lead to join our growing team, downtown Toronto. This is a great opportunity for someone who has had the experience of helping customers in the past take it to the next level by leading the next phase of Customer Service at Ratehub.ca
Ratehub.ca offers a friendly, innovative and collaborative work environment in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
Fun: You bring your whole self to work and make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer and company needs to make good business choices
Growth mindset: You love to learn and try new things
Hunger: You turn passion into action
Willing to Help: You care about your team members and are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
Impact Oriented: You are motivated by results and track to completion
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics - a must!
- Strong mathematical aptitude; able to analyze reports, help with forecasts
- Understanding of personal finance topics such as Mortgages and Insurance
- Post-secondary degree: We value intelligence over relevance, but a bachelor’s degree in a Relevant program would be looked upon favourably
- Excellent communication skills: writing, speaking & listening
- Ability to sell and nurture relationships (internally & clients)
- Knowledge of Fintech industry and digital media tactics
- Sales experience working with large financial institutions and agencies
- Project management and solutions deployment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sell and onboard new lead partners, affiliate partners and up-sell existing ones as directed by the Business Unit Managers and leadership
- Attain quota for display, sponsorship and licensing by up-selling and cross-selling existing partners and hunting new ones
- Collaborate with Ad Ops and BUMs to optimize campaigns and ensure client success
- Follow rules of engagement and Sales Process
- Sell and onboard new affiliate partners
- Input and track all activity in CRM
- Upsell and manage relationships with existing clients, as well as new business development to grow our client base