This has never been done before. We are creating culture based on our values and we want to hire people who feel a sense of ownership and responsibility to demonstrate that cannabis can enhance the lives of Canadians and their communities.
National Access Cannabis (NAC) is a unique health care service provider that specializes in prescribing medical cannabis and provides members with ongoing education and care. We work alongside Health Canada and licensed producers to help qualifying patients gain access to their license, as well as provide resources and support on using medical cannabis in their day-to-day routine. NAC has developed a strong history of effectively delivering secure, safe, and responsible access to legal cannabis for thousands of Canadian patients and our business model will be effectively replicated for the recreational cannabis retail space with a new brand, Meta Cannabis Supply Co (META™).
At NAC/META our philosophy is simple. Creating a customer experience that is unique and tailored to you. We offer customers a safe and responsible journey. We aim to educate and raise awareness about cannabis and the products we stock. Our stores are our homes, we take pride in our appearance and creating a welcoming space for our guests to have access to our knowledge, experience and advice.
- Working with a total of about 2,000 patient files
- Scan about 2,000 patient files into Input Health Database
- Manually Data enter 2,000 patient demographics into Input health
- Secure files in safe storage area, once complete
- Experience in a health care facility an asset
- Experience with data entry into a computer system.
- Experience with data entry into Input Health computer system a distinct advantage
- Experience with Filing, phone, fax, copy, scan, computers.
- Familiar with our services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (ie: in-person, phone, email, etc.).
- Excellent problem solver (ie: internet stops working, POS machine is dysfunctional, printer is jammed, a customer is upset, etc).
- Ability to take the responsibility to follow EMR protocols.
- Excellent ability to adapt to new environments and changes.