Seroclinix is a Specialty Diagnostic company – focused on medical and animal diagnostic using advanced and leading edge technology. Seroclinix is based in Mississauga and is working on a short term project in conjunction with ISO 13485 and 17025 certifications plans.
The organization is focused both Canada and US markets. The financial analyst will work with Canadian and US branch offices, but all work will happen in Canada. The incumbent will ensure compliance with US accounting rules. This is an ideal position for an accounting professional wanting to familiarize themselves with American accounting practices.
The individual will be respsonsible for:
- Current Financial Systems review and audit to ensure the proper foundation for new processes
- Development of manufacturing processes with full audit trail and component manufacturing
- Development of stream lined SOP for financial task – audit ready and transferable and scalable to junior data entry staff
- Monthly auditing and reporting processes
- Cash flow reporting processes
- Implementation of networked accounting system for Buffalo and Toronto – to network Quick Books
- Develop international systems to support potential over seas expansion in 2019
- Support hiring of US based accounting/customer service person
- Working with our existing staff to train and implement all the above
- Quick Book expertise is required
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance and accounting
- Team player who has shown success in working with groups