About the position: The Laboratory Technician is responsible for the day-to-day analysis of samples arriving into the laboratory and for ensuring they meet proper specifications.
- Prepare samples for daily analysis. Laboratory equipment includes LCMS, Clinical Analyzer, pH meter etc.
- Generate test results with a high level of accuracy and reliability.
- Conduct pipettes, fridges, and freezers calibration.
- Produce reports and computer data entry of various information for the purpose of maintaining accurate records
- Maintain lab. Equipment and maintain cleanliness within the lab.
- Responsible for preparation of HPLC mobile phase reagents, Lab solution.
- Knowledge on method validation procedure.
- Perform routine instrument preventative maintenance
- Order, track and maintain inventory of day-to-day laboratory supplies and chemicals as required
- Work independently, complete daily tasks accurately and efficiently
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the lead hand or management.
Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Technical College diploma in a related technical / chemical field.
- Previous laboratory experience in a clinical environment is preferred.
- MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook etc) proficiency.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly shifting priorities and to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven communication (written / verbal) and mathematical skills.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.