SGGG Fund Services Inc. (SGGG-FSI) is currently seeking to fill a full-time position for the role of Financial Reporting Analyst, Financial Reporting. The successful candidates joining our experienced team will be energetic, enthusiastic and reliable, and will have the opportunity to learn and grow with our organization. We offer the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company, as well as an industry competitive salary, variable incentive, and benefit programs.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Financial Reporting, the Financial Reporting Analysts, Financial Reporting are primarily responsible for all aspects dealing with financial statements for Investment Funds. The position will also assist the Senior Manager with other duties as assigned.
- Rollover financial statements, templates, notes and other documents for semi-annual and annual periodsfor Funds.
- Prepare full set of financial statements for each Fund including notes.
- Maintain spreadsheets with each Fund’s information relating to financial reporting.
- Accurately process edits after draft financial statements have been sent.
- Assist with upcoming regulations and IFRS as required.
- Assist with departmental inquiries relating to financial reporting.
- Work on various projects assigned by the Senior Manager.
- Assist Senior Manager with client inquiries as needed.
- Maintain client responses relating to various correspondence sent out during semi-annual and annualperiods and work to continually improve the processes associated with your assigned functions.
- Strong understanding of intermediate accounting.
- Experience within the investment fund industry (preferred, but not required).
- Very strong practical use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
- Designated or enrolled in the CPA program or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work within the time frame relating to financial reporting.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to prioritize and manage work.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
About SGGG Fund Services Inc.
SGGG-FSI has been providing third party Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency outsourcing services to investment funds since 1997, and offers a total solution to address all investment fund administrative requirements. SGGG-FSI has experienced tremendous Client asset growth, and this trend is continuing. We currently have greater than $30.1 Billion in Assets under Administration (AUA) for our more than 253 individual Client firms, and service more than 652 different fund products. This has enabled us to develop a sophisticated understanding of our Clients’ needs; we act as a true administrative partner, allowing the Fund Manager to focus on managing their portfolios.
SGGG-FSI can manage the Fund Valuation, Accounting & Financial Reporting, and Transfer Agent & Unitholder Recordkeeping needs of most any product type, for most any sized firm. We offer services worldwide through our Toronto head office, our international offshore offices in Cayman, and Malta, as well as our proprietary Portfolio Management system technology.
SGGG-FSI is able to provide an immediate total administration solution for established product manufacturers, or a phased-in implementation approach to suit a "start-up" Client's growth over time.