PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION IS A DIRECT HIRE WITH EAINFOBIZ. THIS IS NOT AN INTERNSHIP POSITION. EARLY APPLICATIONS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
At EAinfobiz, our development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the Global landscape. Our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At EAinfobiz, we know that great people make an incredible organization. Our benefits are among the best, not just within our industry, they are also competitive in most industry sectors and all benefits are effective on day one of joining our team.
Our culture inspires teamwork and learning from one another. It cultivates core skills, but celebrates individuality.
We believe in teaching moments as we work our way through the projects.
Our Leadership team is committed to creating an exciting culture focused on integrity, prioritizing client needs and nurturing exciting careers for each of our employees.
EAInfoBiz is a learning organization built on the premise that our employees can add value from day one.
In this role you will be responsible for Development, Design and product ownership by acting as a subject matter expert / provide expertise through implementation of a complete user interface with a focus on performance, with Angular and other UX technology knowledge. You will be responsible for creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional application.
What you will do:
Assist and/or lead clients in fully integrating the Developed Code into their current business environments / enable updated business processes / provide input on best practices / lessons learned from prior implementations / upgrades, and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
As a Software Engineer:
- Work in an agile team with other developers, UX developers, testers and product owner to build innovative, high quality, user friendly features
- Participate in the design discussions around the features your team undertakes
- You will own features from design through to implementation
- Participate in code reviewing other developers work, to ensure code quality, share knowledge and provide mentorship
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products we may wish to integrate with.
- 3+ years of experience working with Angular / React / Flutter / Swift / Objective C
- Around 5 - 8 years of Web and Mobile app development experience
- Strong OOP skills
- Experience converting UI design to a working web or mobile app using appropriate technologies
- Solid understanding of responsive/mobile-first design, web standards, UI/UX best practices
- Experience integrating front end applications with back end frameworks
- Experience working with MVCP, MVC, MVP or similar design patterns
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Good ability to build Query and understanding core tables / dependencies within their stream of work
- Good analytical skills
- Desire to be challenged with new technologies
- Good understanding of setup tables, processes and reporting
Environmental considerations Required:
- Flexible to travel (30% and/or as required)
- Flexible with working hours/structure as indicative of project/client assignment(s)
What you bring to the team:
- Open to change
- Deep Thinker