PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS A DIRECT HIRE WITH EAINFOBIZ. THIS IS NOT AN INTERNSHIP POSITION. EARLY APPLICATIONS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
At EAinfobiz, our development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the Global landscape. Our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At EAinfobiz, we know that great people make an incredible organization. Our benefits are among the best, not just within our industry, they are also competitive in most industry sectors and all benefits are effective on day one of joining our team.
Our culture inspires teamwork and learning from one another. It cultivates core skills, but celebrates individuality.
We believe in teaching moments as we work our way through the projects.
Our Leadership team is committed to creating an exciting culture focused on integrity, prioritizing client needs and nurturing exciting careers for each of our employees.
EAInfoBiz is a learning organization built on the premise that our employees can add value from day one.
In this role you will be responsible for Development, Design and product ownership by acting as a subject matter expert / provide expertise through system implementation with DevOps technology knowledge. You will work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration /design, testing and cutover.
What you will do:
Assist and/or lead clients in fully integrating the Developed Code into their current business environments/ enable updated business processes / provide input on best practices / lessons learned from prior implementations / upgrades, and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
As a Software Engineer:
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers.
- Support Internal and External customers on multiple platforms.
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
- First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience.
- Automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management system such as Google Deployment Manager, Terraform, Chef (directly or via AWS OpsWorks), Puppet, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt or such tools.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience working in a DevOps role
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Around 3 to 5 years of experience working in an Agile, Fast paced, DevOps environment.
- Around 2 years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions
- Experience working at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby and Java.
- Proficient with GIT and GIT workflows.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- MCP or other Microsoft Certification
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Good ability to build Query and understanding core tables / dependencies within their stream of work
- Desire to be challenged with new technologies
- Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of setup tables, processes and reporting
- Previous experience working in Financial services/industry
Environmental considerations Required:
- Flexible to travel (30% and/or as required)
- Flexible with working hours/structure as indicative of project/client assignment(s)
What you bring to the team:
- Open to change
- Deep Thinker