PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS A DIRECT HIRE WITH EAINFOBIZ. THIS IS NOT AN INTERNSHIP POSITION. EARLY APPLICATIONS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
At EAinfobiz, our development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the Global landscape. Our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At EAinfobiz, we know that great people make an incredible organization. Our benefits are among the best, not just within our industry, they are also competitive in most industry sectors and all benefits are effective on day one of joining our team.
Our culture inspires teamwork and learning from one another. It cultivates core skills, but celebrates individuality.
We believe in teaching moments as we work our way through the projects.
Our Leadership team is committed to creating an exciting culture focused on integrity, prioritizing client needs and nurturing exciting careers for each of our employees.
EAInfoBiz is a learning organization built on the premise that our employees can add value from day one.
In this role you will be responsible for Development, Design and product ownership by acting as a subject matter expert / provide expertise through system implementation with Dot Net Core and Node JS technology knowledge. You will work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration /design, testing and cutover.
What you will do:
Assist and/or lead clients in fully integrating the Developed Code into their current business environments / enable updated business processes / provide input on best practices / lessons learned from prior implementations / upgrades, and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
As a Software Engineer:
- Work in an agile team with other developers, designers, testers and product owner to build innovative, high quality, user friendly features
- Participate in the development and functional discussions around the majority of features your team undertakes
- You will own features from design through to implementation
- Participate in code reviewing other developers work, to ensure code quality, share knowledge and provide mentorship
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products we may wish to integrate with
- Knowledge of npm
- Knowledge of Nodejs frameworks such as Express
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming and able to code
- Around 5 – 8 years of experience with programming in .Net Core and Node JS.
- Experience designing and building REST API
- Integration with services via REST, SOAP or other webservices using JSON or other formats.
- Experience to develop Integration with traditional or modern data storage or cloud based - databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Knowledge of Web Service, Web API, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and other framework or libraries.
- Experience designing MVC or MVP good to have
- Good to have SSRS, SSIS or DTS packages and Micro Services will be preferable.
- Working knowledge of Cloud and DevOps and deployment solutions.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Maintain quality process and Security standards.
- MCP or other Microsoft Certification
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Good ability to build Query and understanding core tables / dependencies within their stream of work
- Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of setup tables, processes and reporting
Environmental considerations Required:
- Flexible to travel (30% and/or as required)
- Flexible with working hours/structure as indicative of project/client assignment(s)
What you bring to the team:
- Open to change
- Deep Thinker