S+C Partners LLP provides accounting, audit, tax and advisory services to successful private enterprises.
We are expanding our team and currently seeking an experienced Cloud Bookkeeper proficient in QuickBooks Online to join the firm and lead our cloud based accounting services offering. You will have 2+ years’ bookkeeping experience, high attention to detail, excellent communication skills to interact with like-minded professionals and clients, as well as work collaboratively within the team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in an ever-changing work environment. The successful candidate will have relevant experience with QuickBooks Online, Sage, Xero or Wave online accounting solutions.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include, but not limited to:
- Maintain cloud based books of account for select clients
- Prepare journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly cloud based financial statements
- Complete remittances and government reporting requirements for payroll, HST, EHT, workers compensation, etc.
- Integrate best in class applications to assist private clients with receipt and time tracking.
- Maintain accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all accounting activities using the firm’s secure FTP site.
- Manage and grow the firm’s roster of QBO clients
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, managing tight deadlines and multiple deliverables; work independently, escalating issues when appropriate
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft suite), high level proficiency with QuickBooks online, Sage, Xero or Wave; knowledge of associated apps (i.e. receipt bank, hubdocs, etc.)
Your education and experience will consist of:
- Community College Diploma/Certificate in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper (CPB) status with the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada (IPBC)
- QuickBooks Online certified or equivalent
- 2+ years of related bookkeeping/accounting experience
S+C Partners in located in Mississauga. As we provide service to clients in and around the GTA, qualified candidates must have access to their own transportation in order to commute easily to client locations as required.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).