While this role is remote for the time being, our Mississauga office is a stable environment with a culture of fun and high energy. Our people are talented and entrepreneurial with expertise in their chosen categories. We have many long standing employees and wonderful examples of collaboration and personal development. We are accomplished at growing our people. This is a role that could offer excellent long term prospects for the right individual looking to launch their career in business development.
The role involves:
- Participate in developing business strategy and business development
- Provide ongoing project management support of new products
- Provide consultation on planning and starting of new international based business
- Provide exceptional customer service and innovative solutions to our key accounts
- Develop relationships with buyers and suppliers
- Acquire new leads and accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with new accounts.
- Able to determine customer needs to recommend the most appropriate solution(s) in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify areas of improvement in the business through customer feedback to achieve operational excellence.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in business development, sales, lead generation and inside sales
- Desire to work in the Mining and Industrial areas
- Effective prioritizing and planning skills
- Data processing skills with a passion for attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite skills
- Experience of talking to international suppliers would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, both written and verbal
- Creative thinking combined with persistence and perseverance.
- Experience using web-based sales automation tools (ex. Tradegecko)
If you are a self-motivated, talented individual who wants to join an exciting team in a growing organization and are ready to contribute, develop and be challenged in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment, please apply to this internship posting.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Required: English
- Bonus: Mandarin, Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dynapro has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.