In business in Canada since 1988, Halo Metrics has grown to become a leading source for Canadian retailers for merchandising and loss prevention solutions. Our solution mix is evolving and now includes the ability to capture valuable data about the in-store shopping experience with our solution call Ripple Metrics.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our Office in Richmond, BC. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will provide administrative support to the marketing department and assist in the creation and production of marketing materials and programs. This role is a great opportunity for a new marketing professional looking for variety and career growth with the goal of becoming Marketing Manager.
Production of literature and marketing material:
- Create and or modify sell sheets, instructions, brochures, & catalogues
- Create and deploy newsletters
- Write custom instructions for security solutions
- Update and manage printing of business cards
- Manage translations requests
- Create presentations for sales team and corporate use
- Create promotions that can be emailed or used at tradeshows
Assisting in developing and implementing promotions, email and direct mail campaigns, and other marketing programs:
- Create and maintain customer lists
- Create and manage email campaigns
- Create & mail out direct mail marketing pieces
- Create marketing materials for tradeshows and sales blitz campaigns
Update website through CMS (training provided)
- Create user accounts and product catalogues for online ordering
- Answer user questions regarding accounts
- Update product information, videos, news and other info
Event coordination and planning for tradeshows and other social functions as required
- Plan layout of booth, samples, fixtures, signage
- Order electrical, carpet, furnishings
- Setup, teardown show when needed
Film, edit, video for website and or instructions (Using Adobe Premiere)
Social Media / content creation
- Work with our agency to implement our social media plan
- Must be able to create messaging and content that resonates with our B2B customers
- Grow our social media following on Linkedin, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite of programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere,etc)
Project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and to a high standard.
Savvy with marketing analytics such as LTV, CAC, Lead scoring etc.
Hubspot certified is a nice to have
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Arts