We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Full-stack Software Developer will:
- Build API gateway to interact with microservices/APIs
- Build front-end application with Test Driven Development (i.e., TDD) approach, and ensure unit test, integration test, as well as end-2-end test, are automated
- Deploy and monitor the microservices in a platform like cloud foundry or Kubernetes clusters hosted on AWS
- Work with DevOps team to create and refine the CICD pipeline
- Collaborate with UX designers, product owners and scrum masters to prioritize value delivery in an agile environment and to define standards, patterns and best practices to ensure quality and velocity
Is this the right role for you?
- Experience with tools for client-side application development like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, TDD, BDD etc.
- A creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)