Fintech Fund Services is a financial services company focused on providing fund administration, administrative and analytical services to institutional investors and asset managers.
Our strength lies in the relationships we have cultivated with key stakeholders involved in the Private Equity and Venture capital fund industry, due to rapid growth, FintechFS is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team.
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the marketing landscape, including various social media sites.
The candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing a holistic marketing strategy with the help of existing team .
Those looking to gain valuable experience and work with a growing entrepreneurial team are encouraged to apply.
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities via the phone, web and campaigns in partnership with the Accounting and Marketing team
- Qualify, build and manage a pipeline of new leads
- Utilize our CRM system to help organize and optimize sales efforts
- Strategically work with new prospects to identify business opportunities
- Learn and execute on the sales process with support from management
- Create engaging marketing content for Fintech FS prospective clients and distribute them by to using various communication/marketing strategies.
- Monitor analytics on various social media campaigns
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Some cold-calling
- Excellent Communications skills
- 0-2 years’ experience in marketing
- In-depth working knowledge of Linked in and other media platforms
- Experience with social media analytics
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to create a finished product under limited supervision and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be able to work as part of a small team