At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Help Desk Technician for our growing Cyber Security team in our Mississauga office on Topflight Drive. Protecting businesses’ best interests, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Cyber Security team helps identify, evaluate and manage risk exposure to protect a company’s reputation and assets. Specifically, our team identifies and addresses cyber security challenges, tests the resiliency against cyber-attacks, assists with IT governance and strategy, reviews and advises on defensive controls and offers advice on information security and privacy for all types of clients.
- Work with both clients and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Investigate assigned tickets; responsible for the task until it has been completed/resolved
- Monitor and resolve incidents and support requests; ensure response/resolution within service level agreement (SLA) targets
- Update ticket information and associated documentation
- Maintain monitoring software to ensure proper functionality of all managed devices
- Maintain reporting software to provide valuable information to clients
- Notify clients of any potential problems in their environment
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop knowledge around performance improvement
- Posses a Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems, applications and tools
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with the following technologies would be beneficial: Check Point, Palo Alto, RSA, Ironport, Cisco, Brocade, IronPort, RSA, Gemalto, Aruba, Forcepoint, Proofpoint
- Willingness to work occasional evenings or weekends