DINE Media - A food and lifestyle magazine launched in 2007 is looking to substantially grow their online presence for their website (www.DINEmagazine.com). Are you a foodie that lives to eat? Do you catch yourself constantly browsing food pictures on Instagram and Facebook? Do you know what food and restaurants are currently trending? Have you managed content before?
We're looking for a Copywriter/Editor to join our team. The Copywriter/Editor will help create content, edit content, manage the content schedule, and source for content to ensure we are delivering valuable content every day on our website. This position will report to our Chief Content Officer.
- Create original food B2B and B2C content, including articles, blogs, and longform content pieces.
- Create content on high search volume keywords
- Develop content for and driving traffic to our website
- Analyze content and determining level of edits needed and performing edits as necessary. Revise, rewrite, and reorganize content for clarity, comprehension, logic, structure, flow, and for best SEO practices.
- Review all incoming guest posts and sponsored posts, ensure the content fits our brands and perform edits as necessary
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to write on a variety of food, restaurant, and lifestyle related topics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER:
An office located right behind Fairmont Royal York
Access to media events and restaurants
Access to snack bar and regularly brewed coffee
Work with a world-class team in a fun office environment and chance to be part of a fast growing startup
Team lunches to expand your knowledge