The Solution Specialist proactively drive revenue and profit not specific to any brand and product sets. This role works directly with SolutionStack Account Managers, sales leadership, and partners on all pre-sales opportunities. The Solution Specialist brings together knowledge of quotes, bid opportunities, and the market to identify deals and win them. Key Areas of Responsibility
• Be a subject matter expert on key partner’s products, programs and go to market strategies and communicate them to SolutionStack sales.
• Assist SolutionStack Account Manager with field alignment and account mapping within assigned territory.
• Responsible for answering presales technical questions relating to key partners
• Educating account managers on the products and resources to help them become as self-sufficient as possible.
• Responsible for reviewing quotes and orders to minimize RMAs and identify potential add-on opportunities.
• Identify tools for increasing SolutionStack Account Manager productivity.
• Obtain relevant industry certifications and attend approved outside trainings.
• Daily tracking of interactions with Account Managers for forecasting
• Conduct conference calls and customer presentations as necessary.
• Concentrate on certain areas of technology driven by key partners focus or company technology objectives.
• Attend customer facing events and/or conference calls to communicate the value add of SolutionStack
• Understand the market trends and specific needs of assigned segment and/or region as well as be able to identify and communicate wins/challenges of the business internally and externally.
• Have excellent knowledge of SolutionStack service offerings and the process in which account managers attach them to client products.
• Maintain effective communications with SolutionStack clients
• Provide monthly progress reports to SolutionStack management
• Represent the assigned key brands in meetings and speak to brand performance, category performance, program/promotion results, and current initiatives.
• Provide comprehensive reporting both internally and externally on brand performance, category performance, industry trends, and market share
• Obtain and facilitate necessary partner and industry certifications.
• Travel as needed
• Other special projects upon request
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including partners, SolutionStack and customer executives. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Outstanding phone, platform speaking and presentation ability
• Established track record of successful quote driven sales attainment
• Demonstrated ability to multitask.
• Demonstrated financial and business acumen.
• Ability to think strategically and analyze information
• Strong willingness to learn