THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION, NOT AN INTERNSHIP.
**Depending on the location of the ideal candidate, this position can be situated in Mississauga or Richmond Hill.**
Launch your career by joining the PCM family!
PCM Canada has delivered the right technology to clients for over 30 years. Over the decades, PCM Canada has partnered with top technology brands like Apple, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Cisco to offer our customers the best IT solutions available on the market. This success wouldn't be possible without the dedicated, motivated PCM-ers that make up our growing family.
Sales training starts: May 27, 2019
There has never been a better time to join our sales team at PCM Canada! If you love technology, and have thought about a career in sales, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do at PCM Canada:
- You’ll be responsible for your own success!
- We’ll give you all the tools you’ll need to run your own book of business, and build client relationships.
- You’ll be a critical business partner to your clients helping achieve their goals through the use of technology.
- You’ll be developing and growing your business across Canada.
- You’ll identify business opportunities and engage different IT specialists to help your customers across Canada.
- You’ll develop relationships with PCM Canada’s partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell EMC, Lenovo, HP, Apple, and many others to partner on building solutions to enable your clients to run smarter.
- You’ll be a part of a continuous learning culture at the forefront of the world’s fastest growing industry.
What you’ll need to be successful at PCM Canada:
- To be a self –starter
- English/French Bilingual required (English proficiency is a must)
- Ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic industry
- Sales experience - cold calling experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills is a must The ability to communicate in an accurate manner in English and French
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- Strong work ethics and drive
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Outlook
- Post secondary education completion is preferred
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive base salary + bonus / commission structure
- Paid on the job training and a supportive team environment
- Partner sales incentive dollars; spiffs for sales
- A variety of events, contests, ways to supplement salary and commissions
- Sales spiffs organized by PCM Canada and/or our partners where you’ll have the chance to meet new people and win amazing prizes (e.g. NFL Superbowl Trips, NHL Stanley Cup Trips, electronics, vacation packages and much more!)
- The opportunity to contribute to our improvement and get recognized for your ideas within the company
- An internal events planning committee for activities like laser tag, BBQs, sports teams, etc
- Medical and dental insurance, employee assistance program
- Handling maximum of 10 lbs.
- Office environment that includes lengthy periods of sitting at desk, computer work and phone work, wearing and using a headset
- Hand use (frequent)
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks and a Driver’s Abstract if required for the role.
PCM Canada is proud to offer reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform us during the application process.
About the Company
PCM Canada, is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end IT solutions to clients across Canada, such as application innovations; systems integration services; hardware and software procurement services; and managed services (computer facilities management, application management, support/help desk and life cycle management services, etc.). With 600 IT professionals and support staff, we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Richmond Hill, Markham, Mississauga, Winnipeg, and Vancouver.
At PCM Canada, you’ll enjoy building relationships and connecting with our clients to discuss how they use technology to drive business outcomes. We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our sales team as an Inside Sales Account Executive for our growing Richmond Hill and Mississauga offices.
Working at PCM Canada
PCM Canada supports clients in reaching their business goals. PCM Canada is an exciting and rewarding place to work for both IT and business professionals. We strive to provide the highest standard of service, while leveraging the latest technology. The deep, long-lasting relationships with our loyal clients are a testament to our award-winning and industry recognized people and processes.
Here at PCM Canada, we've built an environment that is fast-paced and dynamic; constantly evolving to the changing technology industry. Our innovative approach promotes consistent growth and expansion that have created numerous career and advancement opportunities. This is echoed in our all of our internal practices as PCM Canada provides its employees with the latest training, programs and devices needed to complete their jobs to the best of their abilities.