Are you someone who likes to work in a steady but fast-paced environment; someone who is cooperative and detail oriented? This job may be right for you! Chudleigh’s is looking for an IT Specialist (Manufacturing) who is collaborative, has the drive to get things done, is thorough and precise, and is able to be an independent thinker.
This Shared Service Department plays an integral part in supporting business teams in driving for results. This position involves partnering with all departments in order to determine the technology infrastructure and software needs for the business.
The ability to lead the development and implementation of the IT department’s multi-year plan will define the success of this role.
- Lead all software implementation including next generation ERP planning
- Partner with all departments to determine and analyze business requirements
- Leads the development and implementation of the multi-year technology plan along with the IT Steering Committee.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, and evaluation of programs and systems for assigned departments.
- Develop process and data flows; discuss and review with key stakeholders before implementing changes
- Develops and maintains application related documentation & procedural guidelines.
- Acts as a process liaison between departments and the executives; builds and maintain highly effective relationships with all departments, coordinate all user activities, support and train end users.
- Oversees the design of the technology infrastructure according to business needs
- Manage network administration including servers, desktops, and communication systems
- Develop and test disaster recovery scenario
- Manage financial aspects of IT department
- A related Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years IT experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading the implementation of an ERP system
- Systems knowledge and experience with ERP/CRM/Manufacturing/BI/WMS/MES
- Strong database skills (i.e., SQL)
- Strong experience with process skills (BOM, Scheduling, Data Collection, Shop Floor, Forecasting, Workflow).
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and networks
- Must have strong business analyst skills - must be process driven, and have a continuous improvement focus from the technology field
- Must possess excellent communication skills as well as problem solving skills
At Chudleigh’s, we welcome applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation for any part of the selection process, please advise us and we will do our best to meet your needs.