SuMO IT Solutions is the leader in helping enterprise-level organizations with their IT Service Management Needs. We work with our clients as a one-stop destination for process reengineering, ITIL maturity assessments, new deployments and upgrades, IT Operations Management and many more. As the only Canadian Gold Sales and Services partner to the ServiceNow platform, we offer excellent customer experience, practical process expertise and deep technical knowledge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and multi-skilled project coordinator, who will thrive in a challenging fast paced environment.
You have Project Management experience and excellent communication skills as well as the soft skills to work within an environment with a passion for client satisfaction..
We are an equal opportunity employer – excellence knows no boundaries – and you must be a team player with a drive to succeed.
- Update project schedules and maintain managed documents
- Assist Project Managers with MS Project schedules, meeting minutes, obtaining signatures, and compiling project documentation
- Facilitate meetings for project teams, internal staff, and cross-departmental work groups
- Support process improvement and implementation efforts as directed by manager
- Create, analyze and distribute reporting for team and executives using MS Excel, Project, Visio,
- Create charts, graphs, diagrams and other visualizations using MS Office programs
- Write work instructions and job aids, including work flow diagrams
- Develop more efficient methods of performing work and present to management
- Collaborate with team members worldwide, using clear and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Update department policies and procedures
- Coordinate multiple internal functional department tasks
- Provide training to team and support adoption of new processes
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks and initiatives effectively
- Excellent customer service, decision making and analytical skills
- Self-starter and critical thinker
- One or more Management Institute (PMI) certification(s) or working knowledge thereof
- Ability to work independently, keeping track and completing multiple tasks on time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience or comfort working with and presenting to mid-level management and VP staff
- Ability to adapt to changing needs, conditions, priorities and opportunities