Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
What are we looking for?
A Jr Bilingual HR Advisor, based out of the Mississauga office on a permanent full time basis to support the Sales & Marketing business. This role will report to the Corporate HR Advisor in Mississauga and support the HR team with Quebec Marketing and National Sales operations across Canada with employee relations, performance management, talent management, exit interviews, orientations other documentation/letters. The successful candidate will support the communication and execution of HR programming, and as required, will provide innovative HR solutions conducive to the growth and profitability of the business unit.
- Manage front line HR questions related to basic employment law and company policies;
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations issues in line with applicable legislation and company policies;
- Provide coaching to managers regarding performance management and/or various employee relations issues;
- Support Quebec legislative requirements: training tax, French language certification, pay equity exercise;
- Support with all training, communication, and execution of HR programming;
- Assist with the development/implementation of HR policies and procedures to help mitigate risk in the organization for employees;
- Support with internal local HR communication for Town Hall, newsletters, etc.;
- Support with exit interviews;
- Support with managing new hire orientation process at Matheson and zoom meetings for remote locations
- Support with and manage a portion of the mentorship program;
- Support with various projects and duties as assigned;
- Must be bilingual in English and French, written and oral
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years HR generalist experience;
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills;
- Must possess sound judgment and ability to listen, assess problems and arrive at good logical conclusions that achieve an appropriate balance between sound HR practices and business needs;
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a matrix management environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong attention to detail; Diploma, Bachelor of Arts degree, or equivalent;
- Has a passion for HR and is working towards their CHRP designation an asset;
- Highly adaptable to recognize and respond to unanticipated events and requirements with ease;
- Supports a positive team environment in which members participate, respect and cooperate with each other to achieve desired results;
- Actively seeks opportunities to make a contribution rather than passively accepting situations;
- Thinks customer first and has an unwavering commitment to service excellence.
Working within a team environment is extremely important to us, and it should be to you too; we’re not looking for independent contributors. We love our workplace, and we hope you will too!