Atum Corporation is a Microsoft Partner specializing in the delivery of ERP and CRM integrated solutions. As a premier partner, we work with clients across North America to help them develop strategic solutions to help boost company productivity, and customer experience.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team of experts. The successful candidate will work closely with a Senior Technical Consultant to assist in deployment of Azure instances, maintenance of hosted applications and configuration of Windows server components.
As part of the Atum family, you will be a key member of our IT team helping the company’s future growth. The ideal candidate for this role is motivated for success, is extremely organized, diligent in managing client’s expectations, resourceful, and has a passion for learning new technologies.
- Responsible for Microsoft, Citrix and Parallel remote application delivery
- Deploy/upgrade and maintain Dynamics GP ERP Systems in Azure
- Responding to managed client requests for technical changes
- Proactively maintaining/monitoring Azure infrastructure to ensure uptime
- Provide service for servers, load-balancers, and data storage across a variety of places
- Maintain Azure windows/SQL clusters and applying patches on regular basis.
- Taking care of backup (SQL, windows, RDS and Dynamics GP ERP systems)
- Migrate Dynamics GP ERP systems from On-perm to Azure
- Office 365 administration
- Post-secondary education in IT
- 2+ Years of working, industry experience in related position
- Experience on a hybrid environment, on-premise and online (Azure).
- Knowledge and understanding of standard Infrastructure technologies, not limited to: SAN, NAS, Backup, Virtualization, Thin Client computing, High Availability techniques and PowerShell scripting.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong foundational knowledge of and hands-on experience working with Microsoft Windows architecture including general knowledge of system management best practices for Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory (AD), Group Policy, and Remote Installation Services
- Willing to learn Integrations tools/techniques/flows and GP system upgrades
Nice to have:
- Dynamics GP technical (Deploy/upgrade) experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of VPN clients for example Citrix, Sophos etc.
- Any relevant hands-on experience implementing, administrating or supporting Azure (IaaS) or Cloud security would be a plus
- Able to travel to client sites if needed
- Background working with network operating systems as well as programming or scripting language
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 and latest web applications
- Exposure to CRM / ERP Integrations and flow
What we offer
- Our employees rank our Company Culture as the best part of working for Atum. Our team of dedicated, innovative, and out of the box thinkers create a fun and collaborative culture that differentiate us from the rest.
- Atum encourages professional and technical growth and support career growth with leadership responsibilities.
- Interesting projects and opportunities- learn from the best and grow with our business
- Education reimbursement program to help further your career within Atum
- Convenient - direct access to Yonge subway line (Yonge-Sheppard)
Available Immediately – Rotating on call schedule required by IT team