We are a general construction company based out of Mississauga, ON.
We service mainly commercial industry of Southern Ontario but we also have some residential projects.
We are a close knit team with great emphasis on client relationships as most of our business is based on the
We provide a great learning environment for the right individual who wants to learn and grow with us.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an experienced individual who has some previous training in office admin work in following
- Create and maintain estimates/contracts as per scope provided
- Track revenue and expenses for each project
- Collect payments and follow up with overdue payments
- Material and labor sourcing
- Co-ordinate to keep all parties updated as needed
- Other office tasks as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a police background check
- Must have previous background demonstrating office management skills
- Smart phone with access to the internet and a reliable vehicle is an asset
- Great Customer Service and Client Relations
- Critical thinking/organizational skills and a quick learner
- Attention to detail, professionalism and positive aptitude